The European Barge Union EBU was founded on 14 December 2001 to represent the inland navigation interests towards the European and international institutions.
The association has its seat in Brussels and in Rotterdam.
New edition of "Power of Inland navigation 2013-2014
"GREENING THE CORRIDORS"
THE GREEN VESSEL
April 10th, 14.00 - 18.00
BrusselsOPENING AND WELCOME
Lubomir Fojtu, President EBU
SETTING THE FRAME FOR GREENING DEPLOYMENT
, Director European mobility network at DG MOVE, European Commission, Brussels Hans Van der Werf, Secretary General Central Commission for the Navigation on the Rhine
CHALLENGES AHEAD FOR GREENING DEPLOYMENT
Panel chaired by Theresia Hacksteiner, Secretary General EBU, with statements by
- Corien Wortmann-Kool, Member of the European Parliament
- Ankie Janssen, Business Developer, Port of Rotterdam N.V.
- Martin Nusser, Dep. Director SRH, Port of Switzerland
- Bas Joormann, Lloyd's Register Netherlands B.V.
- Gunther Jaegers, Board Member EBU and Director Reederei
Jaegers & Chemgas Shipping
- Jean-Eric Pacquet
, Director European mobility network at DG
MOVE, European Commission, Brussels
- Hans Van der Werf, Secretary General Central Commission for
the Navigation on the Rhine
EBU Annual Report 2011/2012
Send an email to receive a hard cpoy
Avenue Grandchamp 148
PO Box 23210
3001 KE Rotterdam
3011 BL Rotterdam
T +31 (0)10 4116070
F +31 (0)10 4129091